The Goa State Pollution Control Board is an autonomous statutory organization constituted on 1st July, 1988 under the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Prior to that, when Goa formed part of the erstwhile Union Territory of Goa, Daman and Diu, the Central Board for the Prevention and Control of Water Pollution was performing the functions of the State Board in Goa. The Central Pollution Control Board at Ponda-Goa had established a Section Office for the purpose. The same arrangement continued
till the constitution of the State Board. In the meanwhile, the Section Office was re-constituted as West Zonal Office and shifted to Baroda on 4th April, 1988. All the relevant records pertaining to Goa were transferred to the Goa State Pollution Control Board on 12th September, 1988.
The Goa State Pollution Control Board, after its constitution, established its office in the Goa Medical College Complex at Bambolim. In June 1991, the Government of Goa allotted independent premises for the Board at Patto- Panaji, where the Board shifted its’ office in September 1991.
On 15th August, 2002 the Board acquired new premises on the 1st floor in Dempo Tower at Patto Plaza, Panaji and shifted its full set-up to this new premise. The office as well as the laboratory were operating from here. Subsequently, on 15th August, 2005, additional premises measuring 311.86 Sq. mt. was acquired on the 4th floor of the same building which was dedicated to the Board Laboratory.
Further the Board has plans to construct a new State of the Art building for establishing a full fledged Laboratory at Saligao by the next year.
FOR LIVE EMISSION AND WATER MONITORING DATA CLICK HERE
" This is to inform the public that GSPCB will be only accepting online application applied through OCMMS software. Also Complaints or any other grievance will be accepted through official email (firstname.lastname@example.org) "
General public are requested to avoid visiting the office.
- Selected Candidates for the Post Junior Research Fellow
- Selected Candidates for the Post of MTS
- Selected Candidated for the Post of Jr. Stenographer
- Marksheet of written examination for the post of Multi Tasking Staff
- Marksheet of Skill Test and Written Test for the post of Junior Stenographer
- Selected Candidate List for the Post of Scientist 'B'
- Candidates shortlisted for the Post of Junior Environmental Engineer (Advertisement no.04 & 05)
- Link to Project Study Particulate Source Apportionment Study for Air Quality In Vasco da Gama, Goa
- Walk-In-Interview for the Post of Junior Research Fellow in GSPCB on 3/1/2022
- Shortlisted names for exmanination for the Post of Jr. Stenographer
- Shortlisted names for examination for the Post of Network Assistant
- DEEPAWALI AWARENESS PROGRAM BY CPCB - VIDEO-1
- TRAINING PROGRAMME AMBIENT AIR QUALITY MONITORING BY CPCB- VIDEO1
- Candidates selected for Junior Envionmental Engineer and Junior Law Officer - Advt. dated 9/2/2021
- List of names shartlisted for the Post of Multi-Tasking Staff - advt (GENERAL & OBC) , Published on Herald , Lokmat, Bhaangar Bhuin on 19/06/2021
- Construction and Demolition Annnual Returns
- Video Link for OCMMS
- NEW LINK - Report of GSPCB files before Hon. High Court in SWMP/2/07
- Guidelines and information regarding Covid-19
- Draft EIA Notification 2020 in Konkani
- Compliance of Hon'ble NGT orders in the matter of OA No 804/2017 w.r.t Installation of Display Board
- Circular Regarding granting of consent with conditions
- REG DAIRY FARMS & GAUSHALAS
- Guidelines for Handling, Treatment and Disposal of Waste Generated during Treatment/Diagnosis/Quarantine of COVID-19 Patients
- PUBLIC NOTICE - as a NGT compliance to OA NO 673/2018 for preparation of action plan for rejuvenation of polluted streches of the rivers of Goa
- Affidavit and Status Report filed by GSPCB w.r.t directions of Hon'ble High Court passed in SMWP/2/2007 wide order dated 5-12-19
- Report of GSPCB filed before Hon. High Court in SWMP/2/07 on 5/11/2019
- Revised Guidelines for setting up of Rural Solid waste disposal units/composting units